In the black markets, Adam Strange locates the sentry and takes it to Seg-El and Kem. The Military Guild begins a series of crackdowns among the Rankless, searching for covert Black Zero agents. Seg sends Adam to the Fortress of Solitude because they would soon find out that he is not from Krypton.
Examining the sentry, Val-El's hologram reveals that the sentry is empty, and the parasite is active in a host. In Sector 19, Seg-El's neighbor, Rhom, is activated by the sentry and begins killing soldiers. The Sagitari use excessive force in questioning the Rankless over the killings, leading to the death of an unarmed man.
Seg goes to Lyta and requests a shock grenade, using it to take out Rhom in the communications hub. He also tells Lyta that Val-El was right all along and they both vow to defend Krypton without the Council's help.
Seg takes Rhom to the Fortress. Val's hologram reveals that the modifications made to Rhom by Brainiac are keeping her alive, and that she is acting as a tracker to bring the World Collector to Krypton. All of the information that she has collected has already been transferred to Brainiac.
- Cameron Cuffe as Seg-El
- Georgina Campbell as Lyta-Zod
- Shaun Sipos as Adam Strange
- Colin Salmon as Dru-Zod
- Elliot Cowan as Daron-Vex
- Ann Ogbomo as Jayna-Zod
- Aaron Pierre as Dev-Em
- Rasmus Hardiker as Kem
- Wallis Day as Nyssa-Vex
- Blake Ritson as Brainiac/Voice of Rao
- Ian McElhinney as Val-El
- Tipper Seifert-Cleveland as Ona
- Andrea Vasiliou as Kol-Da
- Richard Pepple as Tonzol
- Brahm Gallagher as Laborer
- Sarah Armstrong as Kiyo
- Stephen Kelly as Terrified Rankless
- Marti Pemberton as Angry Rankless
- Sean McNamee as Confused Rankless
- Christopher Grant as Sagitari Soldier #1
- Sara Dylan as Sagitari Soldier #2
- The episode was previously titled "Allies".