- For the episode of the same name, see House of El.
History[edit | edit source]
According to Val-El, any who are brought into their family and adopt the El name are given the first name of one of their ancestors. This was the practice for when Cor-Vex was to be given the El name. He was given the name of his great-great grandfather and christened Jor-El.
The House of El accomplished a great number of things, such as Tharb-El finding a cure for the Green Death, ultimately saving the Kryptonian race. Following Val-El claiming there to be life beyond Krypton, against the religious practices of the state, the Voice of Rao stripped the House of El of their rank.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
- Wedna-El (deceased)
- Tharb-El (deceased)
- Jor-El I (deceased)
- Ter-El (deceased)
- Charys-El (deceased)
- Kem (posthumously declared Seg-El's brother)
- Jor-El II (born Cor-Vex)
- Kal-El (future descendant)
Other Relatives[edit | edit source]
- Dru-Zod (future son of Seg via Lyta-Zod, younger paternal half-brother of Jor-El; present fate unknown)
- Nyssa-Vex (Seg's current intended and mother of Jor-El II)
- Lyta-Zod (mother of Dru-Zod in the future)
Possible Future Members[edit | edit source]
- Lara Van-El [formerly Lara Lor-Van] (future mother of Kal-El, wife of Jor-El and daughter-in-law of Seg-El and Nyssa-Vex)
- Zor-El (son of Seg-El and possibly Nyssa-Vex, brother of Jor-El, half-brother of Dru-Zod, father of Kara Zor-El and uncle of Kal-El)
- Kara Zor-El (daughter of Zor-El and Alura In-Ze, granddaughter of Seg-El, niece of Jor-El and Dru Zod, cousin of Kal-El)
- Alura In-Ze (wife of Zor-El, sister-in-law of Jor-El, daughter-in-law of Seg-El and possibly Nyssa-Vex, aunt of Kal-El and mother of Kara Zor-El)
Related Families[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Krypton is the first time the Houses of El and Zod have ever been biologically related.
- Dru-Zod's existence is currently in limbo as he has not been concieved.
- The Houses of Ze and Van haven't been mentioned so far in the series as it's too early in the story for them to be involved.